Tempera™ Pressure Balancing Valve (1/2" FPT)
The Tempera Valve is a highly sensitive pressure balancing valve that holds a selected water temperature to within +/-3°F. It responds instantly to all line pressure loss on either the hot or cold side.
Tempera Valves may be installed in any position or at any angle. TheTRB-2 must be installed ahead of the control valve(s). The flow pattern is indicated by arrows imprinted in the valve body.
- Automatic pressure compensating, preventing thermal shock
- Can be used with single or two handle mixing valve assemblies
- Holds a selected water temperature to within +- 3º F regardless of pressure change
- Fully ported valve with minimal pressure drop
- Safe because it is a pressure balancing valve, not a thermostatic mixing valve
- Meets ASSE STANDARD 1066 individual in-line pressure balancing valves
|Part Numbers||BIM Links|